- First of all, I decided a while back that I would try to write at least one blog entry on here every week, preferably by the end of Sunday, like I am right now with this blog.
- I noticed I had more clothes than I thought I did, so I decided to do a purge... and in the process, I removed 8 pairs of pants and 19 t-shirts, among other things... and I still have 14 pairs of pants and 15 t-shirts.
- Noticing that I need to save money, I decided to look at the possibility of not attending church on one Sunday each month, most notably when I have to be at the church anyway the following Tuesday. Doing this will save on travel costs, but then, I also have to consider this for my other obligations to see if similar arrangements can be made or if I simply have to deal with the one cut in the month. However, I am not entirely convinced I will even follow through with the original commitment as I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes to attending church in Cambridge as opposed to central London.
- I want to lose more weight, but as I noticed last year, exercise, although not performed regularly, still did not help me to lose any weight; in fact, I had lost more weight when I got sick with a stomach flu. Therefore, I need to consider other options and possibly even swimming on Sunday afternoons at the aquatic centre nearby the church... yet another reason why the previous item I noted may not be worth attempting.
- Money is tight, so I need to be doing a lot more tutoring. However, I also want to travel to other countries, especially as I will be turning 100,000 years old (in binary) next month. A lot of management is in order for this.
The Canadian Cat